Someone: would you like one piece of my chocolate?
Me: *busts through the door* DID SOMEONE SAY ONE PIECE
I love how Harry just genuinely likes Luna. Not in a romantic way, but in a “I don’t know how or why but I get you and you get me and I’d be honored to call you a friend and if anyone messes with you I’ll wallop them” kind of a way. I think he just marvels at her level of don’t give a heck and her absolute sense of self. And then he and Ginny partially name their daughter after her (Lily Luna) and that to me is just precious.
You have to at least ship their friendship.
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
do you think taylor lautner has war-like flash backs of shark boy and lava girl